Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ya know what's funny?  How dramatic and sensitive guys can be. Especially the guys in this house. This week has not been good. Again, I politely asked Miran and Jim to not converse in the kitchen at 2-4 AM in the morning. It is just not necessary, especially when they talk about the SAME THINGS every, single, night. Example of conversation, "You're racist, you're racist, no he's racist, no Femi was racist, you're brown, you're white, Lance is racist (Lance is apparently the ghost of the house).  In my head I'm thinking "you are BOTH racist we've established this on numerous occasions, now shuttt upppp".  Yeah.   Asking them to be quiet is met with " -insert multiple swear words here-" and they act like you just took away their favourite past time.

And then Mike......oh my goodnessssss, he seems to think that I should ALWAYS want to do something with him when he asks.  For example, Mike: Wanna come to shoppers? Me: no, sorry I don't need anything. Mike: (looks all offended) c'mon don't bail on me. Me: Wait what? I never said I would go in the first place....

OR  Tonight
Mike: Tell me when you are up for making cheesecake
Me: Sorry, I'm studying and I don't think I can do that till after exams.
Mike: It's impossible to study that long blah blah blah, (swear words at me).  *Walks upstairs all puffy*
Me: Okay Mr. "I only have 2 exams. "


OH best part is when my forever missing landlord who NEVER shows up when he says he will comes at the end of the month for rent and acts like it's MY fault that he hasn't been payed......

BLAAAHH why are people sooo stupiddd??? I actually hate it here, like today I walked into the driveway and actually said "I hate this house".

I CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE OUT.

1 comment: