Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm procrastinating....lots.

Recently I've discovered how much of a boozer Jim really is. During the day Jim often comes to the house to pick up stuff and complete other errands. Often these errands include grabbing a quick beer from the fridge, which has happened as early as 9:30/10ish in the morning!  However, I guess to save time, Jim has stored some of his beer in his truck, the other day I heard his truck back in (he always backs in...always) Jim got out, grabbed some stuff from behind the house, put it in his truck, grabbed and open beer from the back of the truck, chug half of it, and put the beer bottle back into his truck and then drove away.  Then today, at two separate times, I saw him pull into the driveway, get out, do some stuff, reach behind the passenger seat, pull out an open beer, take a swig, put it back, and drive away. Drinking and driving?

No comments:

Post a Comment