Sunday, March 25, 2012

Me: Have you read The Hunger Games?
Mike: No, I'm not a girl.
Me: Wha? oohh, you mean being all obsessed with it? I guess so.... I haven't read it either..
Mike: I assumed you wouldn't have... you don't really act like a girl.
Me: hey! is that meant as a good thing or bad thing?
Mike: No judgment intended, I'm just saying, out of the many things you do, you play sports, you have a fishing license, you're in history and one of your favourite movies is braveheart.... on top of all that you play Age of Empires.
Me:..... yeah... I guess I see where you are going with this.

I'm not sure if this is a good reputation or a bad one.. hahaha
 and then he showed me one of his twitter posts he had written about me.... "Just caught my guitar-playing roommate playing Age of Empires on her study break. Guys, get in line. Seriously"...


 .... Not really sure how I feel about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment