Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Gandhi to be?

Mike is in one of my classes in which we read a book on Gandhi and Churchill.  Mike is obsessed with Indian culture, food.... and women haha!  And so He took quite an interest in the book. As result, I think he is trying to become like Gandhi.  For instance, last week we were going to go grocery shopping together, and I texted him asking if he was ready, he replied, "Inshalla. Was taking a ritual bath. Ready in 10”.    That's not all,  he also told me that he would start sleeping on the floor, meditating, and changing his diet.  Now, his change in diet is also interesting because normally he has to eat a TON of food because he body builds.

However, he broke his boob. I mean his pectoral muscle... but when he told me this, I immediately thought in my head, "He broke his boob.... ahahaha", and he keeps referring to it as his disfigured boob. Funny right? However, Mike is actually quite sensitive and tearing apart this muscle has prevented him from working out, making him quite a sad sad man.   Anyhooww,  the upside to this event, as he sees it, is that he can now have a flexible diet. Which means that he randomly decides to fast, as well as eat only figs, raisins, and nuts.  At times, it is actually a really awkward situation, because he has asked me to saran wrap ice to his chest... This involved him holding an ice pack in place while I wrap saran around his body... I have done this 3 times and it has not become at all less awkward.......

Just another strange story, among a couple others I have yet to post.  

1 comment: