Thursday, January 26, 2012

Introducing, Mike aka Body Builder Mike aka Model Mike

Mike is my friendo here at the house. He is relatively normal and pretty funny. He is very intrigued by all sorts of things, especially different religions, so far I think he has mentioned that he is into Islam, Hinduism, and Buddism, although he did come to Church with me which was a very interesting occasion. The questions he came up with!  Anyways, Mike is pretty much a health nut, for example he has a cupboard FULL of supplements, protein powder, vitamins and other weird substances.  The other day I walked out of my room to find him with with his mouth full of something... I asked him what was in his mouth and he typed up on his phone “explain later, not crazy”... he told me later that he had a mouth full of  olive oil. He claimed that if you keep olive oil in your mouth for 20 min. it detoxes the veins under your tongue.  He models at the art studio, when he told me that he did that I didn't know what to say and was just silent to which he responded with a laugh that I shouldn't pass my Christian judgment on him hahaha.  Recently he has been heart broken by some girl and keeps telling me about her. Which is fine, but I've never seen a guy so distraught lol.  Now he just texted me "I ate so much I can't move or get dressed".  Another quote from him is, "If I were darkskinned and wore a burka (the ones that cover your whole body), I could pass off as a woman." Silly Mike haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment