Saturday, January 28, 2012

I think the washer and dryer in this house are possessed.
For example, today I went to do some laundry, only to walk downstairs and find the dryer on and running with the door open without any clothes in it..... I asked a couple people in the house if there were doing laundry but they weren't/hadn't. The dryer's door was open and it was running...... I feel like this should not happen.

The washer is fine when putting clothes in, setting the temp, level of water etc. After the cycle is over however, the knobs on the dryer have somehow changed to a different temperature and level of water.... I asked anyone if they had touched the washer... Everyone denied it, and then Mike said that the same thing had been happening to him!   It's just too strange.

We decided that the washer situation has to be Anthony (the guy living in the basement). Although he denies touching the washer, we think he is lying because he probably doesn't like the horrendous noises the washer makes and is a "techno- tard" (he didn't know how to work the toaster....) and he just turns the knobs to try and turn the washer off.

I feel like we are accusing him.... buutttt I'm pretty sure it's him.

1 comment: